We offer our clients a comprehensive service to effectively manage discipline issues; with good advice, powerful documentation and excellent service.
The management of a disciplinary process can be time-consuming and costly. Not merely with time taken with meetings and documentation needed to progress the process but also because of the impact that they can have on productivity in the workplace and the effect they can have on those key working relationships.
Furthermore, the increased use of the employment tribunal route for aggrieved ex-employees raises the stakes for employers and make many cautious about taking any action at all. Also with around 80% of unfair dismissal findings included a procedural failing in how the employee exited the company there are genuine risks in not conducting the process fairly.
Providing advice, guidance and options on how to approach problems as well as specifying relative risks of each course of action, our aim is to help you make informed and better decisions. We can draft policy documents, provide template letters and assist with situations of exiting key and senior staff. In complex situations we can run the investigation for you, interview witnesses and provide a comprehensive report which will enable you to take action.
Services for Disciplinary and Grievance Management:
- Advice and guidance on how to manage issues
- Documentary support for your company – policy documents, template letters, keynote documents for your managers who are conducting meetings and case law updates
- Workshops and coaching for managers on conducting effective disciplinary meetings, managing performance reviews and handling grievances
- Audit your existing disciplinary and grievance documentation and process
- Case management of complex cases with a comprehensive report