Whatever your needs, we have the HR skills to prepare, detail and support your day to day management of employees with practical & powerful documents. We will work with you to create documents that fit your organisation. Clear words detailing the employment relationship in a professional document. We can review existing documentation and make recommendations or draft from new.
Contracts of Employment and the associated documents like Employee Handbooks provide the foundations that define and maintaining the relationship between employers and their employees. The tone and structure of these documents is fundamental in framing the relationship with your staff and can are a key tool for employers in focusing employees on what’s important. A lack of clarity or ambiguity can cause significant problems for employers and very problematic where the relationship breaks down. Should this happen it will be these documents that will determine how the dispute is decided.
At Click HR Ltd we will work with you to create documents that fit your organisation, clearly articulate the benefits and burdens of the employment relationship and represent a clear, professional document that will give your employees clarity on what’s expected of them and also help you get the most out them. We can also review any existing documentation and recommending amendments or give advice on more making more significant and fundamental changes to documents.
Examples of the kind of documents we can provide:
- Contracts of Employment
- Statement of Main Terms of Employment
- Company Handbook
- Performance management policies and procedures
- Compromise agreements
- Codes of Conduct
- Equal Opportunity documentation
- Template letters – recruitments, changes to terms of employment, performance management or disciplinary and grievance procedures
In addition, Click HR Ltd can assist you in managing the process of changing terms and conditions of employment or bringing in new policies.
In these circumstances companies may require specific help with:
- Drafting or managing the employee communication
- Direct employee meetings or collective discussions
- Consultation concerning changes to conditions of employment
- Managing the process of embedding the change to conditions of employment