Click HR Ltd can add value to your business by introducing clear & effective performance management to your business to better manage your employees.
A great business idea and great staff are not enough on their own to make a business a success. The two have to be brought together so that they create that magic that all great business have. Employees have to have the tools to do their job, be meaningfully directed and their performance should be measured in an objective way to enable them to work better and also inform the decisions of management on how staff are truly performing. Without a solid basis for the measurement of employee performance many key decisions can be undermined. Therefore the proper measurement of the performance of employees is key to driving companies to fulfilling their full potential.
Whether it’s for the purposes of probation approval, annual appraisals, individual advancement by promotion or even redundancy selection resulting in termination, companies need to understand and be able to show who their key performers and how the leaders of tomorrow will be identified and coached.
Problems caused by a poorly functioning performance management system:
- Payment of bonuses or pay raises can appear arbitrary or even worse, targeted at favourites, which can result in poor moral, loss of staff and even litigation.
- Differences in pay between colleagues that cannot be easily explained, leading to resentment and potentially expensive legal action.
- Success or failure of departments may not be fully understood, undermining management ability to see problems clearly or make the decisive decisions that will enable improvements.
Click HR Ltd has the tools, experience and skills to assist your company in making better, well informed decisions. All of our services in this area come from tried and tested methods in managing, monitoring and improving performance.
Ways Click HR Ltd can help:
- Manage the introduction of a company-wide performance management system; including templates for appraisals, scheme rules, guidance for your managers and employee communication.
- Audit and report on your existing system of performance management and provide details of how it can be improved or modified.
- Training for managers in workshops or presentations on how to conduct appraisals, measure performance and methods for giving out difficult messages.