Click HR Ltd can support you making strategic decisions on key recruitment and help you identify the skills and personnel to make your business grow.
Finding and recruiting a great new addition to a business is a wonderful experience. But the ever present time pressures on all business, the legal pitfalls present in recruiting and the sheer amount of work generated by a recruitment activity means this key process often does not receive the full attention it deserves.
It is a labour intensive activity; with agencies, adverts, CV sifting, scheduling a selection day all taking you away from the day job. It can also challenging with equal opportunities considerations and tough decision on shortlisting, let alone making an offer of employment. The conundrum of recruitment is that operational pressures from existing staff tells you that you need more staff but you can’t take time out to focus on recruitment because of the operational pressures on you to deliver to your existing customers. It’s enough to test the most competent managers.
Typical recruitment activities where Click HR Ltd can help:
- Scoping of your recruitment needs – review of current structure, job descriptions and recruitment plans against business needs and objectives.
- Assessment days – individual interviews, group tests and testing on key skills with scoring and review report, very useful when you need objective input when recruiting for a key post.
- Psychometric testing – reports on individual personality traits which may be of use in determining the best fit for your organisation in a tight field.
- Management of a complete recruitment process including drafting job descriptions and person specifications, drafting adverts, sifting through CVs, shortlisting applicants, offer and acceptance on terms of employment, managing induction, probation and measuring early performance in role.
- Audit of your recruitment policies and processes – review of policy documents and your recruitment processes for legal compliance, employee engagement and to ensure business objectives.
- Interview training – workshops and presentations to train and improve your managers in becoming better interviewers during recruitment and appraisals.
- Benchmarking – review the quality of your job descriptions and the salary and benefits packages against industry standards for the purposes of recruiting talent and equal pay auditing.
- Succession planning – reviewing your internal skills base against your business objectives to determine recruitment against development of internal talent.