We offer excellent affordable training. Coaching managers to effectively manage real examples, be more commercial and develop true leadership skills.
“The only thing worse than training staff and them leaving your company is not training staff and them staying.”
Developing staff is a key element to building and enriching a successful business. Click HR Ltd can offer your company individual training sessions to assist your managers in the skills to support your business. We cover a wide number of topics through our seminars. They are designed to help managers explore the key aspects employee and manager issues in a safe environment and thereby give them the tools, skills and confidence to manage those situations for real.
Depending on your needs, these seminars can be run either as workshops allowing the delegates to engage with the subject through presentation and discussion or as more interactive sessions where through structured role-plays managers can explore issues from previous experience. Whichever approach you prefer all presentations are set up to give your managers new skills, to enable them to understand employment law risks and to explore different tactics and approaches in addressing issues.
Training courses Click HR Ltd can offer your company:
- Recruitment training – running large scale recruitment events, competency testing, interview techniques, group tests, psychometric evaluations, reviewing your existing recruitment practices.
- Performance management – advising managers on how to conduct meetings through some real examples and exploring how performance management impacts all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Managing Disciplinary and Grievance Hearings – reviewing your existing policy, managing hearings and processes, communicating with individuals, investigation questions, defining reasonableness, giving decisions and handling appeal procedures.
- Absence Management – not just measuring, but advice on tackling and reducing absence within the workplace. An examination of all aspects of employment and company practice to eliminate poor attendance.
- Managing TUPE transfers – TUPE regulations force companies to treat employees as a risk and the managing of a successful TUPE transfer requires companies to establish where that risk lies. Receive training in managing the collection of employee data, project planning the integration process, getting up to date on case law, understanding the risks of TUPE and managing new employees once they have joined the organisation.
- Employment law updates – updates on the current hot topics, recent changes in legislation, managing complex situations and understanding the legal expectations in key areas.
- Tribunal preparation – from years of experience in handling tribunal claims, advising companies on procedure, preparation, tactics and resolution.
- Health and Safety – conducting reviews of working environments, conducting risk analysis, legal obligations and advice on high risk areas.
- Job evaluation – examining your existing processes, reviewing and drafting job descriptions, evaluating roles and moderating across businesses areas, pay modelling and budgeting, communication planning and strategy.