This video is a preparation guide for managers that need to get ready for a disciplinary hearing. If your about to walk into a disciplinary hearing and want to know are you well prepared then here is a short presentation just for you.
In this video we will talk you though some key preparation questions and also a detailed checklist of what you and everyone else in the room will need before any questions are asked.
• What to do prior to the meeting.
• What to put in the invite letter for the meeting?
• What each person (chair, note taker, accused & companion) does in the meeting.
• How much preparation time do you need?
• What to do about postponement requests?
This video is part of our FREE training materials so sit back and enjoy.
Provide us with your business email address and we will send you a free template to help you prepare for the disciplinary hearing.
Remember: Have a plan, share the plan & work the plan.